Care & Use
Contents in the box:
- Potting Table body
- 4 x Legs (with bolts attached)
- Remove the two drawers - tilt them upwards for the final pull.
- Carefully place the body of the Potting Table upside down. NB: Do not lean on the Potting Table as it may bend
- Remove the bolts from the legs, pair each leg with the corresponding number on the Potting Table, line up the holes and attach the legs with the bolts using the supplied spanner.
- With the unit still upside-down line up the shelf with the corresponding number and fit bolts accordingly. NB: The shelf must also be upside-down whilst doing this.
- Carefully turn the Potting Table the correct way up and put the drawers back in.
- The Potting Table is not designed to be left outdoors - if it gets too wet the wooden sliding top may swell and become stiff to open.
- It is light and portable, so it can be easily moved around the garden.
- The Galvanised Tray supplied with the Potting Table is to help cover and protect the wooden drawer, as well as for your use and ease of carrying recently potted plants around the garden.